Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ER.......
So let me tell you what happened to me on Monday. I woke up not really feeling good and started throwing up and was stuck in the bathroom for an hour. I had to call Will to come home form work cuz I thought I was going to pass out. I was feeling so bad I had to go to ER. We ended up being there for 5 hours. I thought the whole time I was going to die. That's how sick I felt. Will was the greatest . He took off and was there the whole time. I had to have Ives in me and they gave me med too. I hated being there but I knew I had to go. I found out that I had a really bad flue. I love my husband for always putting up with me. I was not the only one that came in feeling the same way I felt. There was at least 3 or4 others who felt like I did. I am blessed to say that I was able to get help and know what was wrong with me.

I am doing ok today, Will just came to bring me some soup. What a great husband he is. I also forgot to say that he also gave me a blessing before we went to ER. I believe that's why I am feeling a little better today I am grateful for blessing's.





1 comment:

Mike and Anna said...

Im sorry, i hate feeling sick! I hope you feel better....good thing your not pregnant! However, babies are sooo much fun! Jump on the band wagon! Just kidding. I hope you are enjoying your fresh new marriage! I hope to see you soon!