Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update on the Arreola's


We have been a little busy these past few day. I have been looking for a job for awhile now and I just got one. I started Friday . Will has been sick and now I'm sick. It always happens when You get a knew job. I hate being sick. I love my job its fun I take care of kids at a gym. So today Will and some guys from Church played some football. Will loves to play football. Before he left he was so happy to like a little boy in a candy store. When he came home he was so happy to tell me that he kicked butt. That's my husband for you.

I love to see my husband so happy after he wins a game. I love you babe and am proud of you. Your the best husband ever. I can't believe that next month we will have been married for a year. That is so crazy how time flies by . Being married is the best thing ever. I cant wait to have a family soon . Now that I have insurance we can start a family. We are so happy about that. We wanted to go out today but I am to sick to do anything. So we went the other day to see slum dog millionaire and loved it. We think that everyone should go and see it.


No comments: